Motortown Revue: Virtual Exhibit
Sixty years ago, Motown’s roster of young singers, musicians, and staff boarded a crowded bus that would carry them for the next three months. Take a virtual tour down Detroit’s Riverwalk and discover how Motown paved the way to success on the road.Current Exhibit
Motown Museum transports you into an era of musical magic. From the second you walk through the door, you’ll be greeted with the voices of Motown and a profound sense of history and significance.
- Tickets are first come, first served. Space is limited and tour times may sell out.
- Tickets, digital or print copy, are required at the box office for entry.
- Tickets purchased are for a specific date and time and cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- Admission is by guided tour only, and last for approximately one hour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time, to complete the health screening process. Late visitors may be subject to non-admittance.
- We care about your health! Here’s how we are keeping you safe.